Thursday, February 16, 2012

i dream of...

...nurseries 
babies
baby books
hospitals
contractions
diapers
laundry
bottles
babies crying
reupholstery
bookcases
pink
blue
baby names
Babywise
ultrasounds
my Dr.'s office
family 
paint colors
projects (like the one I've got in store for this sweet book) -->

It's true.  Know it sounds crazy, but for the few hours I'm sleeping at night, I'm dreaming of all things baby.  Well, with the exception of a few other bizarre dreams that I'll spare you details of.   

Guess it's just what happens when you're 3 1/2 weeks away from having a baby?!?!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

are you perhaps thinking artwork for the nursery? I have been thinking about how to jazz up our future baby girl's room and was thinking that framed illustrations from a kids book might be an affordable and adorable solution!

Jennifer
http://takethedayof.net

Molly Hargather said...

you guessed it! i'll post pictures soon...we're alllmost there (with the nursery at least!).