Tuesday, February 7, 2012

continued...

9 - I've been through the McDonald's drive thru more times in the past 8 months than I have in my life.  French fries and McFlurry's (Rayne, wasn't it you who mentioned you were craving them?  Cause as soon as you did, I've been snacking on them way too consistently!).

10 - Any time I've been dancing since my belly got big enough to notice, the belly is somehow used as a prop.  I mean, we haven't been going to the clubs or anything, but at weddings or any other events with a band, I can't resist the dance floor.  But somehow, we all end up dancing around my belly as it takes the center of attention.  Sounds weird, huh? But it's actually kind of funny.  

2 comments:

Rayne said...

OH NO, not McDonald's cravings!!! Def a problem for me :) Try a Egg McMuffin at Breakfast...

JeffreyEdwards said...

Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Timber Venetian Blinds Online