Wednesday, August 29, 2012

#milestones

It really is amazing how fast things move the first year of a baby's life.  Some of it is bittersweet (and other just sweet), but either way, it's a fact.  I've been putting off this next phase for about a month and a half, continuously extending our start date.  But, alas, today we went from 3 naps to 2.  And we introduced Hammond to rice cereal!



Pretty sure he only consumed about a teaspoon full...maybe.  But, we'll get there.

I just have this feeling that Scout is going to be great at cleaning up H's messes...


Scout didn't move from this spot the entire (short) feeding!

[Disclaimer:  I am aware that there is a recall on the Bumbo seat, and I have ordered a repair kit that should be in the mail.  However, I did not go any farther than 3 feet from H while he was sitting in it.  And it is on an elevated surface only because it is great for meal times!]

2 comments:

Kb_Mal said...

Cute!

Hope you didn't think I was a nut for my Bumbo note on one of your previous posts. :) My boss' daughter fell out of hers while on a counter top and cracked her skull - so I've been thinking about that ever since!

Molly Hargather said...

Katy - I actually must have missed your comment, because I don't think I saw it! I only put the disclaimer on there because I've had some random comments on social media from some very opinionated moms who I do not know. So, I don't think you're a nut, and I appreciate people telling me about the recall!