As usual, I'm a few days late posting our monthly photos. But, here we are at 4 months!
For most of the time, our little guy is a smiley, happy baby boy.
A few stats:
- He's 75th percentile in weight, 16 lbs, 2 oz
(so he's gained some good weight!)
- 98th percentile in height! 26 7/8 inches long
- His (large) head circumference is 17 inches
- He can now roll over from his tummy to his back
- Tries to put everything in his mouth (as evidenced below)
- Sleeps (or at least stays in his crib) from ~8:30pm - 7:45am
- Still naps 3 times a day, but that's probably about to
change, as he's started fighting it pretty good
As I mentioned earlier, loves to put everything in his mouth. His fist,
your fist, Scout's fist :), hair, necklaces, burp cloths, etc.
so I thought I'd see what he did with the 4 month sign...
yep, straight to his mouth
He's also starting to stand when we pull him up. He LOVES it!
Still not sitting up yet, but he's trying!
And just because I so often put the best of the best on this blog...
here's a little dose of the reality at times. An unhappy baby.