Friday, October 2, 2009

something that I should never keep in the house....

(but that I just bought at the grocery yesterday.  oops :)



This stuff is seriously amazing, so if you haven't tried it yet I can't decide if you should or not.  Because once you do, you'll be hooked.  I had it for the first time when I went to Europe in 10th grade.  When I found out they served chocolate at breakfast, I knew I'd fallen in love.  I guess when you call it a "spread" it makes it ok.  Anyhow, it's a hazelnut chocolate spread, and can be eaten on toast, crackers, in croissants, on top of cookies, or simply by itself.  Simply delic!

It wasn't available in the U.S. until a few years ago, and it is ruining my healthy eating choices.  Oh well.  You can find it at most grocery stores!

1 comments:

tag said...

I bought that at the grocery store yesterday too! How hilarious! We can be unhealthy together :)