Wednesday, September 26, 2012

let me tell you 'bout my best friend...

Do you remember that song, by Harry Nilsson, called Best Friend?  You know...People let me tell you 'bout my best friend.  If you're having trouble recollecting, here's a video to help jog your memory.  



Now that we've got that out of the way, that song is constantly stuck in my head these days.  You want to know why?  Because we have so many of these moments...








It's pretty entertaining watching them look at and interact with each other.  They are such good buds.  Hammond laughs so hard at Scout, sometimes just when he looks at him.  And, if you couldn't tell, Scout is always close by wherever Hammond is.  (I think part of this is so that he doesn't miss an opportunity to lick up his spit up...gross, yes, but efficient too. :)

There are definitely days where it might be a little easier without a dog to worry about.  But, more often than those days are the ones when I can't imagine life without Scout!  And I think these two are going to be two peas in a pod as they grow over the years.  Lots of fun to come!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

um I thought Scout was my best friend...