Thursday, March 24, 2011

slumped


I've been hit by a bit of a slump/funk/whatever you want to call it, so I'm afraid I just don't have any of my own material that I've felt like posting these past few days. But since it's been a while, I thought I should at least give you some sort of good reading material.

So, today's feature is from Lindsay's blog. I know I've been giving her a lot of press lately, but that's for multiple reasons. 1 - She's a super, duper friend. 2 - Her blog is about FOOD. 3 - She offers insights, tips, and recipes that are tasty and better for your waist line.

So, with one simple click here, you should go straight to her blog post, Cake Artifacts. If you don't have time to read all the tips she's included, you should at least scroll down to the picture of the cake...to read the story about the cake. And then try baking Lindsay's home made, natural version of chocolate cake. You won't be disappointed!

0 comments: